Why the Music Training Industry?
A “Musical” Industry
The music category is the newest franchising trend in recent times pioneered by Guitar Hall. Guitar Hall being the first Guitar Training Company in India to do so. Music franchising outpaces overall franchising among the 1,500 franchise systems in India – there’s plenty of market share for everyone. In fact, our own Guitar Hall memberships have grown by an average 30 % annually in the past decade.
Playing/learning a musical instrument is #1 activity in India which people of all age groups have in their agenda to do at least once in their lifetimes. And Guitar Hall is the #1 guitar training academy in India providing thousands around the country with both facilities and expertise that can change their lives through a regimented guitar training routine.
- Music is a multi-crore industry in India that has doubled in size in the last 10 years.
- There are hundreds of small time guitar/music classes but none to the level and magnitude of Guitar Hall in India.
- India is home to a very few quality music training academies unlike abroad and given quality and immaculate training which is synonymous with Guitar Hall, the number can rise very drastically!
- Guitar Hall memberships are 42 percent male and 58 percent female.
- The average Guitar Hall member attends our academy 82 days per year.
- Guitar is the most popular instrument in India.
THE GROWING NEED FOR MUSIC THERAPY
- Stress is a global problem that affects 300 million people worldwide.
- Forty percent of Indians suffer from stress related symptoms. Today at this stressful age, research has shown that playing music has a profound effect on our body and psyche. People who play an instrument are finding it easier to ward off depression, help in pain management, to promote movement, to calm anxiety, to ease muscle tension and as a whole playing a musical instrument effects the body, mind and soul in many powerful ways.
- Risk for heart disease and high blood pressure is two to four times lesser among people who play music.
- Playing music helps prevent heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and insomnia which are research based.
- Playing music has been proven to reduce stress, anxiety and depression and increase energy, focus and stamina.
- People who play music regularly are happier, healthier and live longer.
Guitar Hall has been in operation since 1998, when the first Guitar Hall Center opened in Chembur, Mumbai, which is our headquarters till date. In the past 10 years we’ve earned a reputation as the leader in Guitar training in India. With Guitar Hall Franchisee’s soon opening up in Delhi and other parts of India, we are the #1 Guitar Training franchise as India’s first Guitar training lab.
We have become the most recognized brand in the music industry because we have a proven business that offers franchisees first class facilities, operations training, economies of scale, marketing support and substantial programs, and support to aid in enhancing all levels of your business.
We are particular about our franchisees because they all contribute to our success, one Guitar Hall center at a time. We are seeking only top visionaries who are committed to raising the bar in imparting guitar training.
According to market research, consumers prefer nationally recognized names 20:1 over similar entities. Not only is advertising easier and more cost-effective by aligning with a nationally recognized brand, the profitability of your operation should also benefit.
We are currently in a rapid growth phase of our domestic franchise strategy. Area Development Agreements and individual Guitar Hall franchise locations are available in many areas of India.
We are also seeking qualified individuals or companies to expand with us as Master Franchisors on a national basis. The purchase of a Guitar Hall Master Franchise Agreement will allow an individual or company to successfully operate a local Guitar Hall franchise, along with the opportunity to sell sub-franchisee within the Province, State or Country. The benefits of being a Master Franchisor will enable you to extend and compliment your existing organization as well as increase sales and profitability through sub-franchise sales, and ongoing royalties. We supply our Master Franchisors all required franchise contracts, sales programs, training programs, and support to develop the Franchise Network.
As a Guitar Hall franchisee, you benefit from the support of a successful national company with over 10 years of experience. We have developed and invested in proven systems and resources to help you build and maintain a premium facility. As part of the franchise program, we give you the structure, tools and resources to help you with all of your needs.
The Guitar Hall terms are developed to provide current franchisees with the opportunity to maximize their market territory and to give new Guitar Hall franchisees an affordable start-up option.
- Differentiate yourselves from the competition. Establish your Guitar Hall center as a formidable guitar training facility by tailoring the services you offer and leveraging the reputation that Guitar Hall has established.
- The Guitar Hall terms addresses the barriers to market entry that have been created by the cost of developing a full-sized Guitar Hall.
- Our terms will provide consistency of services offered to all consumers/students while giving franchisees the opportunity to tailor their Guitar Hall center to meet the needs of their community/area.
- Guitar Hall offers both inter state and national development opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Guitar Hall franchising. There are many opportunities available.
Guitar Hall Franchising has developed a comprehensive pre-screening program that enables us to identify which potential franchisees are most likely to succeed. Our strict screening process enables us to maintain our valuable brand name and reputation as a national guitar training icon.
Below we have listed the main criteria and steps required to become a franchise candidate. Please review the basic requirements if you and/or your associates want to be considered for a Guitar Hall Franchise opportunity.
Potential franchisees must possess the capital sufficient to fund the development of a Guitar Hall training facility.
- Investment of minimum Rs. 10, 000, 00.00
- Area space of minimum 400 sq. ft at a strategic location.
- Local advertising capacity.
- Previous Business Ownership or Unit Management in training or education service industry.
- Experience in managing 5-10 employees – salary & commission.
- Interested in music or a music training based activity.
- Sales Experience.
- Involvement in the community.
- Proposed Guitar Hall location address.
- Contact Number.
- How much are you willing to invest in this business opportunity?
- Do you have an additional source of financing? If so who?
- How did you hear about us?
The requested information will give us an insight into your plans, business ability and expectations in becoming a Guitar Hall franchisee. It will also allow us to research available territories in or near your preferred market prior to our first conversation. Contact us in below mentioned address,
Guitar Hall – Guitar Academy And Boutique™
Headquarters: B-7, Gurudev Apartments,R.C. Marg, Chembur Naka, near Akbarallys, Chembur,Mumbai-71.
Helpline: 9833518423 /9820428423/9930440883/
Official Websites: http://www.guitarhallonline.com
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guitar-Hall-Guitar-Academy-And-Boutique/76635331381
Join Our Facebook Group To Interact With Other Students : http://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarhall?ap=1